Tuesday 9 January 2007

First Weigh In for Year

Jan 9, 2007 at 9:09 PM

My first weigh in for the year tonight.

I am pretty happy with it considering I set myself a limit of 2 kilo gain. I didn't want to gain but if I did then anything under 2 kilos is ok.

So I gained 1.7 kilos taking me to 123.5 OUCH but I am still over my 30 kilos lost so that is fanbloodytastic.

Debbie went with me tonight for her first night and she gained 3.3 kilos OMG she was pissed!! She knew she was going to gain but 3.3 just killed her.

To be quite honest she could loose that in a week or 3 where as if I gained that much it would take me months because I only lose an average of 500 grams a week.... so didn't feel too much sympathy for her tonight.. I know that sounds harsh but I get sooo frustrated when she can lose so much when we do exactly the same thing in exercise and food... and that is making me sound like a bitch!

I am not trying to sound like a bitch but I hate the way I really try and I get minimal and that isn't against Debbie at all as I adore her as my friend and love spending time with her just that I get frustrated as I try just as hard or even more and I can imagine you all have been in the same situation. It is so not against her as a person...it has taken me 2 years to lose 33 kilos and it took her 16 weeks to lose 15 kilos so I get a little frustrated even though she totally deserved to lose the weight!! TOTALLY.

Work today drove me insane and I worked from 7.30am to 5pm tonight as well as yesterday and I usually finish at 2.30 as idiots interferred with my job and now I am fixing the errors for about 400 children GOD that pisses me off! No communication just they decided to do something without consulting... I should make them sort out the problem but in the end they might stuff it up more than it is worth. I suppose I am getting overtime paid so hey!

I am getting SOOOOO much out of the Biggest Loser that is on everynight at the moment. It is motivating me like you wouldn't believe... wish things like that would be on more instead of all the crap on at the moment.

So my goal:::::::
By the end of February I want to be at 119 kilos!! I want to be out of the 120's FOREVER!!!!!!
So that is 3.6 in 7 weeks so that is 500 grams a week and if I lose more than 500 grams then that is a bonus.
I am going to do this!!
I am back to being FEISTY!!!

Good night everyone
LoveCM

Comments

Rachel's wrote:
Jan 10, 2007 at 9:07 AM
1.7kgs is under your 2kgs you gave yourself over Xmas so GOOD GIRL.........LOL

That certainly is 2 long days at work for the start of a new year, I tried to sneak off early to go to the gym on Monday and got snapped by the Director (the big boy) of the bloody company.............typical!!!!
Oh well, at least it was for a good cause....hahaha.

I am also loving the Biggest Loser, what a hoot. I have missed a couple unfortunately but Mum has already seen it in Oz, so she is filling me in. Don't ya just wish someone would come and take us away to do the same thing and then we could just get on with living a happy, normal life?
Isn't Bob a lot shittier in this series? I always thought he was Mr Nice Guy and Jillian was the bitch but Bob hasn't been his lovely self this time.

Janine wrote:
Jan 10, 2007 at 10:51 AM
[this is good]
Hey L,
Nice to read that you are motivated and going to kick butt this year. I always admre how much exercise you get in, youa re a gym machine.
Janine

Fat Queen wrote:
Jan 10, 2007 at 5:00 PM
Nothing wrong with being feisty! MOTIVATED is good :) Sorry your day at work was a hassle, but I guess that's why they CALL it work ;) Baby steps -- and NO comparing -- work at your OWN pace. Everyone's metabolism works differently...

Lee wrote:
Jan 11, 2007 at 1:45 AM
Is biggest loser on there already???...I can't wait till it starts here!!

Hippygal wrote:
Jan 11, 2007 at 8:01 AM
Very doable goals - I feel a bit guilty, because I am like Debbie, if I stick to the points properly and exercise 3-4 times a week, I can lose 1 kilo a week on average. I suppose I should count myself as lucky in that respect.

Chris H wrote:
Jan 11, 2007 at 10:46 AM
I know how you must be feeling about the slow loss, but remember, a loss is just that, A LOSS. I am sure you can get outta the 120's, so go for it. I have been thinking.... maybe in order to lose faster you need to try changing something in your routine... like change what you are eating, when you are eating it, have your main meal at lunchtime, don't eat a thing after say... 7pm, do a different exercise (our bodies get used to what we do all the time), try dropping the carbs a bit more, CHANGE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.... and maybe that will help. It has for me and heaps of others.... good luck!

Celtic Girl wrote:
Jan 11, 2007 at 2:48 PM
You'll get to the teens, I know you will. You have the drive to accomplish anything you want to.

No comments: