Tuesday 25 January 2005

Wohooooo

Thank you all for the notes you have left... you don't know how much I appreciate it and how much it keeps me going. Without the messages I think I would have given up the journal.
Now for the news.... well it was good. I lost 2.3 kilos this week (5.08 pounds) I am soooo happy because I really tried these last two weeks and last weeks 400 grams really made me really unhappy. I really did work hard last week and I wasn't happy with the loss.
So you wouldn't believe how relieved I was after the weigh in... I listened more and I was like on a high as I now know that all my hard work was worth it. Some people might think that I didn't keep to it the first week but I did!!!! and that was the reason I was angry and sometimes the scales just aren't true.

My BLONDE friend didn't loose she stayed the same but she cheated 3 nights that week... OMG she had 3 nights dinners at our place so the rest of the week she wasn't good... naughty naughty... She only has 10 kilos to loose and I have 79 so I suppose she has room for mistakes.
What an energy I feel!!!! I can't even put it in words.

Anyway it is 10.30 at night and I am tired... I will write some more tomorrow.

You all have a wonderful night...
Chubby Mum

No comments: