Friday 21 January 2005

Encouragement and Support

I have been reading some others diaries today... and most of them have photos... At the moment I feel happy just not to have one. I will take a photo and when I am ready to show more people I will put it up... But I think it will happen once I take another photo and notice the difference.
To me it is amazing how many people are on the same track as me. I am inspired by so many people out there that have done it.

My Lifestyle change group that I am in are an amazing group. They listen and they also tell you what they think too. It feels right to say things in there and it feels right to tell them my opinion too. I am truly blessed to be in this group of wonderful ladies.

To have support is the main thing I think I missed all those other times I tried. I have to always keep reminding myself of my goals because when I loose sight of those goals I know I will fall right back into that comfortable spot where I don't care and eat what I like. To have my group of friends in the support group is great because they listen and I know I can say anything there.

I do love this diary! I do like that I can say anything! The only people that know of it is my support group (weight loss)and I haven't told any of my friends here where I live, as then it will be hard as I couldn't write what I truly feel. I want this to be a place that I can say what I feel and not have to worry if I am hurting anyone’s feelings. Does that make sense or does it make me sound like a bitch?

Anyway going now

Chubby Mum

No comments: