Monday 18 July 2005

Gym by myself

Went to the gym by myself tonight and worked my butt off. But there were so many people there tonight it was a little off putting.

I did my workout but instead of 15 minutes on the bike I did 30 minutes woohoooo 30 minutes it was fantastic.

I did the rower and 24 secs less than last night he he he but I think that will be it for a while I will try and beat it but I don't think I will make it in less time than that for a while. I don't want to overdo it.

Well this is my last week at work and it feels strange and I still don't know if I am doing the right thing. My new boss was at the gym again today and I think I tried harder because she was around he he he but it didn't do me any harm that is for sure.

My muscles are sore realllly sore he he woohoooo.

I missed having Kris there though tonight as I really felt like have a sauna and spa tonight but didn't because I quite enjoy our chats together he he.

Well I can't wait for desperate housewifes tonight I have heard it is a good show.

Anyway Good night everyone.
Chubbymum

No comments: