Saturday, 16 April 2016

Walked around the lake today

Saturday 16th April 2016

Highest Weight: 160 kgs
Start Weight 2 January 2016: 145.6 kgs (320.3 lbs)
  • Weight Last week: 145.8 kgs (320.76 lbs)
  • Weight This week: 144.4 kgs (317.68 lbs)
  • Lost this week: 1.4 kgs (3.08 lbs)
Total lost since 2 January 2016 : 1.2 kgs (2.64 lbs) 
Total loss to get to 119.9: 24.5 Kilos to go



Beautiful day today so J and I went for a walk around the lake.  It took us 48 minutes.  Slow compaired to what I used to do it in.  But I got the steps up.  Charlie got his walk and J and I had fun talking while we went around the lake.

Felt energetic after that that I made a beautiful casserole which was meaty with lots of vegetables. Track Track Tracking.

It took 2 days to get over my trainer's kickboxing class and didn't want to get up out of my chair at work as the thighs were killing me... I hate doggy lifts in the kickboxing class... and my trainer knew that she was laughing at me and in the middle I said "Shit" and she said "ahhhhh she is back" lol.

Head in the game.

Steps goal met
Food met



1 comment:

Janine said...

Thanks for the comment. NIce to see you posting again. I muse update, . feel free to add my on FB with this email address.